NYC Honorary Street Names


Sculpture Street (Queens)
Present name:None
Location:Intersection of Purves Street and Jackson Avenue
Honoree: The Sculpture Center was founded as "The Clay Club" in 1928 and renamed in 1944. In 2001 it moved , from Manhattan to its present home in Long Island City, a former trolley repair shop redesigned by artist and designer Maya Lin.

Contact | © 2005-2022 by Gilbert Tauber